Worldspan - Airline Reservations
Duration: 40 hrs
This course is prefect for someone who is wanting to gain a comprehensive understanding of Airline Reservations on the Worldspan GDS system.
It covers more detail that you would get in the "Full Introduction" course. You'll find it un-rushed with more examples, more quizes etc.. so that you will really get a great understanding of this subject!
This course has been designed in two distinct parts. It's necessary to take both courses to pass this exam.
Airline Reservations Part I
Lesson 1 - Introduction, signing in and out, work areas
Lesson 2 - Encode and Decode
Lesson 3 - Introduction to the PNR
Lesson 4 - PNR redisplay, subfield display
Lesson 5 - Timetable, flight details
Lesson 6 - Flight availability, return availability, schedules, shortcut flight info
Lesson 7 - Booking Seats from Availability
Lesson 8 - Name Elements, Contact Elements
Lesson 9 - Ticketing Element, Received-From Element
Lesson 10 - Build and end a complete PNR
Lesson 11 - Canceling and changing mandatory PNR elements
Lesson 12 - Mailing and billing elements
Lesson 13 - General remark and OSI elements
Lesson 14 - SSR and frequent flyer elements
Lesson 15 - Canceling and changing optional PNR elements
Lesson 16 - Advance seating requests
Lesson 17 - Seat maps
Lesson 18 - Request specific seats, specific seat wish, modify seating
Lesson 19 - Calculator and currency functions, minimum connect times
Lesson 20 - Help system
Lesson 21 – AIS
+ 21 drills + 4 exercises + 6 quizzes + 1 final exam
Airline Reservations Part II
Lesson 1 - Advanced availability entries
Lesson 2 - Access types
Lesson 3 - Direct sell, waitlist, open/ARNK/passive segments
Lesson 4 - PNR claim, rearrange segments
Lesson 5 - Split PNR
Lesson 6 - Working with non-homogeneous PNRs
Lesson 7 - Working with customer profiles
Lesson 8 - Queue count, queue placement, option element
Lesson 9 - Queue access/exit, remove/delay queued PNRs
Lesson 10 - Segment status, schedule change, waitlist assurance
+ 10 drills + 3 exercises + 3 quizzes + 1 final exam
Included in this course:
- Worldspan account creation
- 6 months access to your Worldspan account
- 40 hours allocated time to complete your course within the 6 months access period
- 31 lessons + 31 drills + 7 exercises + 9 quizzes + 2 final exams
- Free certificate*
- Technical support
- You need more hours to take and pass your course? OTT offers packages of 5, 10 or 20 additional hours that you can buy directly online!
- And if you haven’t finished your course within 6 months? Don’t worry, you can buy an extra 6 months access by contacting OTT email@example.com
- All the courses and exams are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
* We are an approved reseller of the Viasinc GDS training programme and therefore we are authorised to issue certificates for Worldspan. You need to pass the final assessments with 85% or above to receive the certificate. Don’t forget that you can take the exam as many times as you need, so long as it is within your available training hours.
Please note that the course price is displayed in GBP but any currency can be purchased.