IATA Tourism - Next Generation
About the course
Learn about the latest trends in tourism and how sustainable tourism is leading the way in all areas of the industry.
What You Will Learn
Upon completing this course you will have the knowledge base and the skills to:
- Identify and evaluate main trends in the tourism industry and their impact on the industry
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of business models applied in the tourism industry
- Describe various tourism products and create new packages based on the customer's preferences
- Apply the principles of sustainable development to any tourism destination or product
- Develop marketing strategies for various tourism products and destinations
- Tourism professionals
- Hospitality Managers
- Travel consultants
- Tourism marketing specialists
- Travel & Tourism students
- National Tourism Offices
- Tourism and its impact
- Current trends in tourism
- Business models in tourism and its marketing
- Supply and demand in the tourism system
- Development and packaging of tourism products
For self-study students, approximately 94 hours of intensive study are required to complete the course. Students studying at an IATA Authorized Training Centre could expect a longer period of study.
IATA has four exam sessions a year and after successfully completing the examination, you will receive from IATA the Tourism: Next Generation Certificate.
IATA will email a Link to download the course E-textbooks. No shipping fees will apply. If you purchase the printed textbook version of this course, you will receive a printed study kit by courier delivery.