IATA Airline Customer Service
About the course
Drive outstanding customer service with the with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude.
Available as: Distance Learning course
Duration: 40-45 hours plus 3 hours for exam
Recommended level: Entry-level
What you will learn
- - Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
- - Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
- - Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
Who should attend
- - Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desks staff
- - Cargo reservations and receiving staff
- - Public relations and sales support personnel
- - Flight attendants
- - Improved Standard of Customer Service
- - Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
- - Customer Contact Techniques
- - Cross-cultural Awareness
- - Managing stress
Chapters include review questions, discussion questions and a reading list of appropriate books for reference.
This course is offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electonic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping!