Galileo - Automated Fares & Ticketing
Duration: 20 hrs
This course is prefect for someone who is wanting to gain a comprehensive understanding of Automated Fares and Ticketing on the Galileo GDS system.
It covers more detail that you would get in the "Full Introduction" course. You'll find it un-rushed with more examples, more quizes etc.. so that you will really get a great understanding of this subject.
Structure: 12 lessons, 12 drills, 3 exercises, 3 quizzes, 1 final exam.
Lesson 1 - Basic fare displays, carrier specific fares
Lesson 2 - Fare displays for specific dates
Lesson 3 - Additional fare display options
Lesson 4 - Fare display follow up entries
Lesson 5 - Fare notes
Lesson 6 - Itinerary pricing
Lesson 7 - Stored itinerary pricing
Lesson 8 - Best buy pricing
Lesson 9 - Pricing options
Lesson 10 - PNR fare elements
Lesson 11 - Ticketing
Lesson 12 - Issuing EMDs
+ 12 drills + 3 quizzes + 1 exercise + 1 final exam
Included in this course:
- Galileo account creation
- 6 months access to your Galileo account
- 20 hours allocated time to complete your course within the 6 months access period
- 10 lessons + 10 drills + 3 quizzes + 1 final exam
- Free certificate*
- Technical support
Additional information :
- You need more hours to take and pass your course? OTT offers packages of 5, 10 or 20 additional hours that you can buy directly online!
- And if you haven’t finished your course within 6 months? Don’t worry, you can buy an extra 6 months access by contacting OTT email@example.com
- All the courses and exam are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
* We are an approved reseller of the Viasinc GDS training programme and therefore we are authorised to issue certificates for Galileo. You need to get 85% or above to receive the certificate. Don’t forget that you can take the exam as many times as you need, so long as it is within your available training hours.
Please note that the course price is displayed in GBP but any currency can be purchased.