Amadeus - Introduction uk
Duration: 50 hrs
This course provides you with a full introduction to the entire Amadeus system.
It is perfect for a beginner as it gives you 50 hours of training time.
This course includes:
- Flight Reservations
- Automated Fares & Ticketing
- Car Hire & Hotel Reservations
Lesson 1 - Course introduction, signing into Amadeus, encode and decode
Lesson 2 - Displaying a PNR
Lesson 3 - Timetables, availability, schedules, access types
Lesson 4 - Return availability, availability change entries, airline alliances
Lesson 5 - Building a PNR
Lesson 6 - Practice building a PNR
Lesson 7 - General remarks, frequent flyer, mailing address, billing address
Lesson 8 - OSI elements, SSR elements
Lesson 9 - Cancelling and changing PNR elements
Lesson 10 - Advance seating requests
Lesson 11 - Seat maps and booking specific seats
Lesson 12 - Amadeus Cars I
Lesson 13 - Amadeus Cars II
Lesson 14 - Amadeus Hotels I
Lesson 15 - Amadeus Hotels II
Lesson 16 - Fare displays and rules
Lesson 17 - Pricing itineraries
Lesson 18 - Issuing tickets
Lesson 19 - Issuing EMDs
Lesson 20 - Queues
Lesson 21 - Queue Tasks
Lesson 22 - Calculator and currency functions, minimum connect times
Lesson 23 - Help system and AIS
Lesson 24 - Timatic
Lesson 25 - Timaticweb
Lesson 26 - Issuing EMDs
Included in this course:
- Amadeus account creation
- 6 months access to your Amadeus account
- 50 hours allocated time to complete your course within the 6 months access period
- 26 lessons + 5 quizzes + 1 final exam
- Free certificate*
- Technical support
- You need more hours to take and pass your course? OTT offers packages of 5, 10 or 20 additional hours that you can buy directly online!
- And if you haven’t finished your course within 6 months? Don’t worry, you can buy an extra 6 months access by contacting OTT firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the courses and exam are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
* We are an approved reseller of the Viasinc GDS training programme and therefore we are authorised to issue certificates for Amadeus. You need to get 85% or more to receive the certificate. Don’t forget that you can take the exam as many times as you need, so long as it is within your available training hours.
Please note that the course price is displayed in GBP but any currency can be purchased.